Sunday, February 11, 2007

what's going on...




i've been pretty obsessed with downloading music lately...so has luke. we've been downloading like one cd every couple of days lately. the incubus cd has been completely embedded in my brain...not a bad thing. love, love it. i have been watching music videos again on imf channel which reminds me of back in the day...used to watch mtv japan all the time (miss all the japanese music). found this guy mika on a video recently and seriously this music makes me so happy...it's like a bouncy version of queen. love queen, but love this stuff so much more right now. as well as hellogoodbye...some of their stuff is not for me, but what i do like, i like so much...could listen to some of it on repeat all day long...
i just thought i'd post something about myself for a change, especially since my spaz of a computer is being annoying...

No comments: