Tuesday, January 09, 2007

home sweet home...

















here are some things in our sweet home that i treasure and that always make me smile...some new, some old...i love them all just the same...........dane's new leapfrog abc game (i love watching him play with it)...a tiny part of luke's shotglass collection...tins from tokyo disneyland and tokyo disneysea (two of my favoritest places on earth)...some cutesy things on a shelf in dane's room including my anpanman doll...a few of my japanese dolls that i've collected over the years...the top of our fridge, packed with magnets (another one of my collections!) and pictures...a few of dane's new trains...my Christmas mickey i got from qvc this holiday season...my pillow cover luke got me when he was in india ( i just started using it after having it for 4 or 5 years now)...
....i seriously, truly love our home. of course, i might change a few things here and there, but all in all...i am so grateful not only to have a nice house, but to have a wonderful home to enjoy with my sweet family.




No comments: