Tuesday, March 03, 2009

...6x6 international swap pages....







So, a fellow international pea, Aki from Japan has organized the best swap! She has teamed up some peas with some of her scrapbooking friends in Japan to do a swap together... How cool is that?

The first photo is half of my double-sided 6x6 bird page... The bird item is a vintage playing card...I just love them! I am not sure I am finished with it. I don't want to ruin it, but I don't want to add too much! I haven't started on the other side yet.

The bottom two are both sides of my flower page. The one with all the blank space must have room for a photo, so I thought this was fitting!


Aki is going to bind all of our pages plus covers that we make for ourselves and make us all one (or two as the case may be) beautiful bound 6x6 book! I cannot wait! :)

4 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Just wanted to stop in and say that I love your BIRD page! I hope we're in the same group! TFS!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I love your bird page too, can't wait to get mine:)
TFS!

Deezy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deezy said...

Love your photos... I feel you are deserving of this LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD. You have to visit my blog to collect your award.
Wandeezy